Saturday

How GOD saved my life last night!



Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
Exodus 19:5 King James Version (KJV)

I was standing at the Bus stop trying to get some cover because it was raining, after attending a wonderful worship service.... As I was looking at a couple of people talking, the HOLY SPIRIT told me to start praying....

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Ephesians 6:18 King James Version (KJV)

Then all of a sudden it happened....

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)


A car was hit and the traffic light post came down, and I called emergency, as I was instructed and I moved over to the guy to make sure he was fine. He said he was good! A man who said he was a Pastor was also checking up on him, and I said real quick, “do you mind if we pray with him”... The Pastor asked him, he said he was ok with it, so we did.

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1 Timothy 2:1 King James Version (KJV)

Them I later thought to myself thank GOD I prayed, when the HOLY SPIRIT asked me to. It saved that guy’s life and the other people that were in the car accident!

20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Ephesians 5:20 King James Version (KJV)

 Then I later thought to myself that accident could have happened right where I was standing!

15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
2 Corinthians 4:15 King James Version (KJV)

Looking at what happened over there, if it had occurred at the bus stop I won't be alive today! Or I will probably be in ICU (Intensive Care Unit)... Because the bus stop was directly opposite the crash site, just about 10ft away.



136 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:1 King James Version (KJV)

I just want to say a big thank you to GOD for saving my life and those involved the accident... And I want to thank GOD for the #Grace to obey as I was told to by the HOLY SPIRIT, when He asked me to pray!

28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
Luke 11:28 King James Version (KJV)



I want to use this medium to employ you too, anytime GOD asks you to do anything, please be quick to do it! It might be a lifesaving thing at the end of the day... You may be saving your life and that of another!

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
John 14:15 King James Version (KJV)


#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

LORD teach me to obey all the time, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Psalm 86:11 King James Version (KJV)

Do you want to improve on obeying  the WORD of GOD?..... Well it starts with a close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) …. Improve on yours by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1u1KjHY

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!


There was an error in this gadget