Wednesday

#Timely #Issue18 #Call2Duty



There’s an opportune time to do things, a right time for everything on the earth
Ecc. 3:1
I entered a bus, and I recognized an old man that lived in my Grandma’s area I greeted him, and he said how about the wife and children, in an awkward way I said fine!
Whether you like it or not, life would remind you what and where you should be!
So if you are not meeting the standards GOD has set for us, people would be asking questions.
We would be praying to be on time.
1. GOD please let me live an accomplished life
2.  Whatever it takes LORD let me not live below the standards you set for me
b. FATHER let me surpass human expectations
c. Whatever seems impossible when it comes to me it will be possible.
The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.
Pro 4:18
d. At the end of the day LORD let my life be brilliant
3. LORD help me not to walk outside your will for my life
Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil
Pro 4:27
b. LORD help me not to grow fat and kick against you, when you begin to do great things for me.
But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: Thou art waxed fat, thou art grown thick, thou art become sleek; Then he forsook God who made him, And lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
Deuteronomy 32:15 ASV
c. LORD let me live every day of my life for you
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Ecc 3:11
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

2Chronicles 7:14



There was an error in this gadget