Wednesday

#Safety #Call2Duty #Issue19 #ChristianFollowTrain



It’s the end of the year different things are happening, disasters lurking in every corner, it one sad news or the other on T.V.

We would be praying for ourselves and the Christian Faith at large.

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. There would have been some business, or stuffs that were meant to happen to you in the year but they seem not to happen due to one reason or the other Jeremiah 29:11  (NIV)

1. Pray that FATHER let me reach the end of this year, with your thanksgiving in my mouth

Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness. Psalm 65:11 (KJV)

2. Let’s Pray that FATHER every miracle that’s meant to happen to me this year let it take place and not pass me by.

b. Pray Father let every remaining part of this year drop with divine favour for me.   

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling,
Philippians 2:12 (ESV)

3. Let’s Pray for the Christian Faith that our Faith will grow stronger and better.

b. Pray that Christians would not grow wayward but closer to GOD.

Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit. Ecc 7:8

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

2Chronicles 7:14



There was an error in this gadget