Tuesday

#Talents #Issue17 #Call2Duty #PrayingForOthers911


For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
Luke 12:48b
We are all blessed with one or more talents, mostly more. And we are going to account for all the talents GOD has given us.
We should all end up like an action figure in a movie who dies with all his bullets exhausted, it would not look cool, if the hero of a movie dies without or just exhausting a few bullets.
1 Pray that GOD make me use of everything you have given me
2 Pray LORD anyone who can help me with my destiny let me meet them
b Pray LORD let me be able to stay with them and gain all that you want me to get
3 Pray that GOD LORD let me not get carried away but use every single one of my talent for your GLORY
b Pray FATHER because of me GLORY will be turned to you, as people thank GOD for YOU in my life.
c. LORD let me meet the standard you have set for me

--------------------------
#PrayingForOthers911


Prayer Points Titled #PrayingForOthers911 will be posted every now and then. This is an emergency prayer line where we would be praying for various happenings that need urgent prayer (imagine it as a 911 Emergency Line), instead of waiting a whole week…. Thank you for joining in.
We would be praying for Maria the little Bulgarian girl that GOD should settle her, and HIS divine purpose for her life HE would settle her. To know more about her Click


11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

2Chronicles 7:14





There was an error in this gadget