Wednesday

#Reviving the SPIRIT… #Call2Duty #Issue15



I want to say a big thank you to everyone who took part in last week’s #Call2Duty #Issue14 Praying for the #Unnoticed. We were over 300 people who took part in it GOD bless you all. May we all experience testimonies in JESUS name.

TESTIMONY!  TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY!

Remember we have prayed about terrorism for quite some time now….

Remember this prayer point in #Issue8 #Terrorism


Well the plans of terrorists in Ethiopia did fail on Monday 14th October 2013. As they were trying to make a bomb. (Click for more on the testimony)

Ask me anything in my name and I will do it John 14:14 And GOD did it and will continue to do everything we ask in our lives, please feel free to share any testimony in the comment box below thank you.
----------------------------------------------
Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold
Matt 24:12
It is wrong to say that the former days are better than the latter, but it’s what that’s happening around us.
We Christians are no longer as powerful as we used to be. Because the love we have for GOD has waxed cold, things are now difficult which used to be easy, solutions to our problems are not sort in GOD but in the world.
We will be praying that GOD should please revive HIS SPIRIT in us.

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy HOLY SPIRIT from me.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit
Psalm 51:10-12
              
1.       Pray FATHER let my heart pant after you. Psalm 42:1
2.       Pray FATHER direct my heart to love YOU
3.       Pray MASTER take my hand and lead me to your love
4.       LORD demonstrate your power in my life
5.       Show yourself strong in my life  
6.       FATHER work in me and with me
7.       FATHER help me to live by GRACE
8.       LORD as I love you let me inherit the benefits of loving you Pro 8:21
9.       LORD crown this year with your goodness  Psalm 65:11

Then if MY people who are called by MY NAME will humble themselves and pray and seek MY FACE and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.

There was an error in this gadget