Thursday

More on LOVE!! #Love


This is Love….

Kemi I will agree to marry you, I don’t care what anybody thinks I’m deeply in love with you. Seriously I don’t mind the fact you have 6 children from different men you don’t know till date. And you don’t even know who the father of the twins in you is?! I’m not bothered about your faults, I want you the same, as long as you said you regret your past actions. Let’s forget the past and let’s build a future just you and I and the children. Please I want you badly, I tired of waiting and living without you….. She cries and can’t believe this kind of love, she’s feeling it’s make believe and she knows she doesn’t deserve it.
The truth is this is how GOD loves us….. I hope we can all show this kind of love to people from now on, there’s no point you love GOD, and not love people of different character, attitude and many more!!


More on Love.........
I was about complaining, if GOD loved so much why doesn’t HE show HIMSELF from time to time like HE did with Adam and Eve? Gen 3:8 Then H.S said the test of true love is when the person you love is absent, and the love you have for each other grows stronger.
Imagine if GOD was always coming in the cool of every evening to say hello, most of us would always be afraid to show up, because we would have all sinned like Adam and Eve, we would probably hide from GOD. And some people would probably live in fear not love for GOD.

[H.S is HOLY SPIRIT]


In this the love of GOD was made manifest among us, that GOD sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through HIM. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if GOD so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 
1 John 4:9-11
There was an error in this gadget