Tuesday

It’s high time for things to #WORK #Change #Call2Duty #Issue16



It would not be nice after spending so much efforts, being a diligent servant of GOD and not gain or make anything positive impact for yourself.
I have seen another evil under the sun, and it weighs heavily on mankind: 2 God gives some people wealth, possessions and honour, so that they lack nothing their hearts desire, but God does not grant them the ability to enjoy them, and strangers enjoy them instead. This is meaningless, a grievous evil.
3 A man may have a hundred children and live many years; yet no matter how long he lives, if he cannot enjoy his prosperity and does not receive proper burial, I say that a stillborn child is better off than he. 4 It comes without meaning, it departs in darkness, and in darkness its name is shrouded. 5 Though it never saw the sun or knew anything, it has more rest than does that man— 6 even if he lives a thousand years twice over but fails to enjoy his prosperity. Do not all go to the same place?
Ecclesiastes 6:1-6
The story above is a tragic one but most of us are living this kind of life.
We would pray that GOD should come help us live better lives
1. Let’s pray that all the days, that were filled with sadness, with so much labour no profit LORD I will reap from them with JOY!
Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy! Psalm 126:5
Be glad then, you children of Zion,
And rejoice in the Lord your GOD;
For He has given you the former rain faithfully,[d]
And He will cause the rain to come down for you—
The former rain,
And the latter rain in the first month.
24 The threshing floors shall be full of wheat,
And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil.
25 “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
The crawling locust,
The consuming locust,
And the chewing locust,[e]
My great army which I sent among you.
26 You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied,
And praise the name of the LORD your GOD,
Who has dealt wondrously with you;
And My people shall never be put to shame.
27 Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel:
I am the Lord your GOD
And there is no other.
My people shall never be put to shame.
Joel 2:23-27

2. Pray that GOD should stir up the hearts of people in authority and great places to favour you.
13 Then Haggai, the Lord’s messenger, gave this message of the Lord to the people: “I am with you,” declares the Lord. 14 So the Lord stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua son of Jozadak, the high priest, and the spirit of the whole remnant of the people. They came and began to work on the house of the Lord Almighty, their God
Haggai 1:13-14
The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: HE turns it wherever HE will.
Pro 21:1

3. FATHER no matter how bad and terrible things are, with you I will do great things in every area of life, from now on.
And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their GOD shall be strong, and do exploits.
Dan 11:32
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

There was an error in this gadget