Friday

BABA Korede By Inspire


Music by Inspire..... Click to Download
[BABA Korede the song means GOD does great things in my life all I have to do is give HIM thanks]


We going higher
Yes we are on fire
We strike hard
Yes we thunder
Moving fast forward Inspire
Ahh we no dey tire

Chorus
Ni gbo gbo Aye mi BABA Korede
Kini Mase Ma ma gbo pe bo oo

@iam_hhs
Check it
I ain’t never given praise like this before
But wait a minute let me take it higher
Faithful beyond description you no dey tire
And inspire us
And forever going to repping for you
And you alone the MESSIAH
Give all the praise to my FATHER
They can’t handle us we go harder
All GLORY to the one true LORD
HIS WORD sharper than two edged sword
HIS favours come in
They are reckless abundant
And makes me want to seat down and pause
For a minute
Puts me in the game
And HE makes me to win it
There’s no more shame I’m discharged and acquitted
HE did it
I get it
HE’S faithful init

Chorus
Ni gbo gbo Aye mi BABA Korede
Kini Mase Ma ma gbo pe bo
Mukulu muke
Mukulu Majo

Verse 2 @OLUWA_BaMIJE
BABA GOD turn me arounda
Look at me blessings abundant
HE’S good to me I just wonder
My enemies HE put asunder
HE’S remarkable
I gotta like that
HE’S impeccable
I gotta reweet that
HE loves ahh no flaws
Always there for me
BABA don’t dull
My success they make headlines
My greatness na breaking news
We dey go everywhere no bus stop
My blessings bokun come chop
Our album dey sell
We dey go higher on top
Wetin my see Ahh
I no fit shout


Chorus
Ni gbo gbo Aye mi BABA Korede
Kini Mase Ma ma gbo pe bo
Mukulu muke
Mukulu Majo

Je rowo e loke x2
Faithful beyond description always on top you no dey tire x2

Ni gbo gbo Aye mi BABA Korede
Kini Mase Ma ma gbo pe bo
Mukulu muke
Mukulu Majo




There was an error in this gadget