Saturday

Insanity! Virginity! #Issue1 #Stories


 


She wanted to keep him badly because he was wow! He was her teenage dream, and every girl wanted him....

 

Her friends told her that if he was not getting it from her, he would be getting it from somewhere else...

 

 As she was getting dinner ready with a troubled mind , she was feeling bad, confused, inferior and scared, of  the freshmen  because knowing how it all goes down as she's in her sophomore year.......

 

As he came from the bathroom,

Tunde saw a nude Sue

With tears in her eyes, she looked straight into his......

And asked do you want me?

 

He said no!

She kept staring at him

He moved towards her and  hugged her.

She wasn't hugging back!

Kissed her on her forehead

And said......

I need you!!!.....

 

Puts her hand against his crotch for her to feel the "bulge"....

 

I need you more than you think...

 I'm just saving all these for marriage.... ....

She hugged back and started crying passionately

People call it insanity

I call it Christianity

 

Now go get dinner

And I'll set up the movie

Kissed her again on her fore head!

And says I love you!

In tears she says I love you too!

 Then I love you more.....


Twitter @2twitter_BIBLE

Facebook page Call2duty

+Google page from me to you

 
There was an error in this gadget