Saturday

#Children #Call2Duty #Issue10


 

But whoever causes one of these little ones [Children] who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. “Woe to the world for temptations to sin! For it is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes! Matthew 18:6-7  ESV 

 

There are many Children going through a lot! We would be praying for them.
Most Children can't fight for themselves, many adults with evil intentions, take advantage of that. Let's take time out to pray for them!

 Many children are passing through challenges around the world! Some are used as labour, prostitutes, while some have been kidnapped or still missing.

 Some children faced or are facing near death experiences. While others have lost their parents and life is beginning to dawn on them in a very bad way! Ps. 68:5

 
1. Let's pray that GOD will protect them and guide them

b. Let's pray that GOD will restore any kidnapped or missing child back to their parents!

 
2. Let's pray that they will know and have a personal relationship the LORD!

 
b. Let's pray that they will grow and wax strong in the LORD!

  but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

 
3. Let's pray for children in tough situations! Ps.23

 b. Let's pray for molested children, that GOD will uphold them and make them move on from their past and live in the purpose and will of GOD for their lives.

 c. Let's pray that the effect of molestation will not have a negative impact on them, that they will be empowered to forgive their molester and learn to trust people  again.

 d. Let's pray that those used as child labour and other Children in many negative situations, that GOD would break them free from every stronghold.

 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2Chronicles 7:14 (NIV)
 

 
{To Understand more click}

Twitter @2twitter_BIBLE

Facebook page Call2duty

+Google page from me to you

 

I am releasing #Issue10 of #Call2Duty so early because I will be in a camp program next week. Please follow and like “From me to You” on the Social Media Platforms provided, I would love to hear from you! Please I’m so sorry I haven’t posted any article lately, I’m working on that. I’ve started another program titled #Stories #Issue1 (Its short enjoy!). Thanks for all the support love you guys. Have a lovely weekend.
There was an error in this gadget