Wednesday

I want to share!!






Its being  over 10 years since the sharing of devotion by every member of the family, I got the Wednesdays, I saw something in this verses that I have never seen before, I decided to them, but  they  were given to me by dad to use to pray……….
91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence

………
We read this chapter to the end when we find ourselves, in trouble, (or do we still do that? Or we’ve figured a way out of problems? Well it used to be something of the 80’s and 90’s.
Well this chapter comes with lot of promises that comes with a major condition, He that dwelleth in the secret place……….
You have to be first in the secret place of the most HIGH, before HE can do anything for you, like protecting you, saving you, the secret place is somewhere, in your bedroom or closet, that quite time, that me time with just you and GOD, if you don’t have no time at all for HIM, there’s no HIM being your fortress.
Abide in the shadow of the ALMIGHTY………………..
To be in the shadow of someone means, hiding away your personalities, and HIS character takes control, you play the background, you become the star dust leading to the superstar, HE’ll be your prop, you’ll be listening to HIS every lead, forgetting your own lines.
Then you can boldly confess, HE’s my fortress the GOD in whom I trust!!.....
In these dark times where evil doesn’t take place in the night alone……..
 My classmate complained to me he wants to change his place of residence, that crime is taking a high toll, people get rob and shot if they struggle, in broad day light, he says he can’t afford to go to work early in the morning! It’s really bad!
I had a chat with my neighbour before we went to bed, he said in his son’s school they kidnapped a student and the parents are waiting for “the call” from the kidnappers for about a week now!!
We need the LORD to be our refuge and fortress in this perilous times, please go to secret place and find HIM, and stay in HIS shadow and forget your image………………

And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night.
Exodus 13:21

The Israelites traveled by day and night, with GOD, how do they do that without being weary? With GOD all things are possible! They travelled all night and day till they were supposed to get there, but they messed up on the way, a journey of a couple days ended up in so many years!

The economic crunch is hitting hard, so many men of GOD have said that it is the time for the Christian to actually rise up, be more successful and comfortable.

Allow me to liken it to the time of the plagues, when the GOD caused plagues to affect the Egyptians, and the Israelites were not affected, and they happened to be in the same land.

On Sunday a guest Pastor, Pastor B.B says in the times people say U.K is bad that’s when he’s actually doing well.

Without GOD the people of Israel couldn’t travel at all for they did not know the way!

In these times we have to work harder to make ends meet, but GOD is the one who knows the end from the beginning, let HIM be your pillar of cloud and pillar of fire

Proverbs 3:5-6

New International Version (NIV)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight
.

There was an error in this gadget