Sunday

I had a 3some and it was………….




We’ve been waiting for you.....  Expecting you!  Lady A! We ain’t going yet Lady B says……. She pulls my hand, I wasn’t expecting it, I thought they were going to continue what they had already started on their own………………

I have never done this before; I have only heard stories of stories about this event! But it’s happening to me…… I wanted to act but I let them take the lead, they are experienced than I am………………

I have heard their different stories, my classmate dated one of them (Lady A) during our freshman year, I heard about all the stunts she was capable of, I hear she’s competition for other girls, she can do styles words can’t describe but only actions can explain!

 Lady B has her own promiscuous stories as well, she acts innocent but her actions with any organism alone at night as long it’s a guy are not holy.


I did some Lab work with lady B, a while ago all I needed was some report, I had to stop by as I headed out for the day, all I wanted was the report nothing else I wasn’t expecting this surprising event that was about to take place, but I had to be a man as she said to me………

Let’s pray………………..

Here I was, holding the hands of Lady A and B, with all their sexual history of guys in the school running through my head, as we prayed before heading for our Livestock and Feeding Examination.

My mother used to illustrate a scenario for us during devotion, "imagine a big man of GOD for no reason stole something from a store, it will be everywhere, the internet, the news, the papers and so on, but immediately he asks for FORGIVENESS of GOD, who is ever ready and able to forgive and forget that the pastor ever did anything that terrible, but we wouldn’t yes! Because we’re humans who can remember everything, which is for us to reflect on our past mistakes and not judge! GOD doesn’t need to look back on HIS past actions for mistakes because HIS perfect in HIS dealings.

I looked at them as we prayed, I did all I can to see them as sisters of the LORD and not as the harlots the world portrayed them to be.



To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people. For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another. But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior……............
 
There was an error in this gadget